Design Patterns eBook
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
90-day money-back guarantee
If you have ever bought any programming books, you might have noticed that there are two types of them: books that are too short to understand the topic and books that are too long making it inevitable that you get bored. We've tried hard to avoid both of these categories with Design Patterns Explained Simply.
This book is fast and simple way to get the idea behind each of the 29 popular design patterns. The book is not tied to any specific programming language and will be good for you as long as you have a basic knowledge of OOP.
Most chapters are available on the website, so you can check out the simplicity of the language in the book and the way materials are presented.
Why should I read this book?
- It's simple. It's written in clear and simple language that makes it easy to read and understand.
- It's short. Yes, there are no useless demos or huge code listings — just clear and easy-to-understand descriptions with many graphical examples.
- When you finish reading this book, you'll have good reason to go to your boss and ask him for a promotion. Why? Because using design patterns will allow you to get your tasks done twice as fast, to write better code and to create efficient and reliable software architecture.
How do I become a programming ninja?
The main difference between a ninja and a novice is the knowledge of secret coding tricks, as well as the awareness of most pitfalls and the ability to avoid them.
Design patterns were created as a bible for avoiding problems related to software design. Doesn’t that make it a true ninja’s handbook?
Here's what other people say about the book
The book will be available to you in PDF, EPUB and MOBI formats immediately upon purchase, so you can easily read it on your iPad, Kindle or other portable device.
For $30.00 special offer$19.95 you will get:
- Our book Design Patterns Explained Simply
- Source of a great programming experience
- And all of this with a 90-day money-back guarantee