What’s this all about?UML (Unified Modelling Language) is a graphical modelling language used to specify, visualize, construct, and document applications and software systems, which are implemented with components and object-oriented programming languages, such as Java, C++, and C#.
What this course covers?
This course provides a full reference to all UML 2.0 diagram types and concepts:
- Use Case Diagrams (7 lessons)
- Class Diagrams (11 lessons) and Advanced Class Diagrams (5 lessons)
- Object Diagrams (3 lessons)
- Package Diagrams (7 lessons)
- State Diagrams (9 lessons)
- Activity Diagrams (10 lessons)
- Sequence Diagrams (10 lessons)
- Communication Diagrams (7 lessons)
- Component Diagrams (7 lessons)
- Deployment Diagrams (6 lessons)
- … and many more!
But this is not all!
Buy the course now and get a gift!
It’s the 3 UML bestsellers:
Learning UML 2.0
UML 2.0 in a Nutshell
UML 2.0 in Action
Videos will be available right after purchase and can be watched directly on the site or may be downloaded to local computer for offline watching. Textual meterials is being distributed in PDF format which is perfect for portable devices and print.
So, for only
$79.95 $19.95 limited offer you will get:
- Over 7 hours of high quality video based training that walk you through the program in easy to follow stages.
- A training video that focuses on real life examples and teaches you the skills required to work in a commercial environment. These tutorials are structured to increase not only your skills but also your earning potential.
- Free UML e-books.